EX – Feeds/Material Transfers
A critical part of any automated component fabricating system is a suitable material feeding/handling module. For this reason we developed multiple, alternative feed solutions allowing flexible optimization.
Recommended applications: additional axis for lateral, diagonal or sub-plate feed for presses, additional axis for assembly automation, building block for modular systems.
The following models are available:
EX 10P – EX100P (strip width 10 – 100 mm)
- Simple pneumatic hitch feeds (cost-optimized for slow-running processes with fixed feed length, cycle time up to 30 per minute)
EX 63 (strip width 5 – 63 mm)
- (selectable feed length options 1 – 50, 1 – 100, 1 – 120, 1 – 350 [mm])
- Hitch feeds on a linear axis motion (available with up to 350 mm freely adjustable feed length, pneumatic or with servo actuated clamping, cycle time up to 120 per minute). | Datenblatt_EX-63
EX 63T (strip width 5 – 63 mm)
- Hitch feeds with synchronized push and pull modules, in tandem operation. This version is particularly suitable for long feeds.
- It saves material by using the push for lead-strip and the pull for strip end
EX 100 (strip width up to 100 mm)
- Cam feed with continuously guided box-cam, available with optional autonomous servo-drive or integrated with the central controller (feed length up to 50 mm, cycle time up to 400 per minute) | Datenblatt_EX-100
EX 50 (strip width up to 50 mm)
- Roll feed with a servo actuation; programmable feed length and air blast (cycle time depending on the feed length up to 750 per minute)| Datenblatt_EX-50
EX 40 (wire diameter from 0.5 up to 3 mm)
- Roll feed for wires with servo axis, freely programmable feed length